Yay! we finally have a blog! I know, I didn't get a cell phone until I was 23 either. I'm a little slow. But I'm excited to keep up with friends and family via this very nifty program!
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
10 months ago
where life is always deluxe
Yay! we finally have a blog! I know, I didn't get a cell phone until I was 23 either. I'm a little slow. But I'm excited to keep up with friends and family via this very nifty program!
Posted by Heather at 3:33 PM
2 comments:
Nice new shiny blog! I'm looking forward to reading it!
Heather-
It was great to hear from you. Can I add you as a family member to my blog?
Your blog is so cute. It is great to see what is going on in your family.
Nate says Hi.
Carrie
Post a Comment