Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hoping To Adopt- Still!!

We have a huge favor to ask of you dear friends and loved ones. Please help us spread the word that we are trying to adopt by adding our button to your blog! This beautiful button that Kirk designed, will help us get people to visit our adoption blog. We would be so grateful to those of you who would be willing to help us by doing this.


All you have to do is copy and paste the below code to your HTML/Java Script. Go to your Layout Tab, Page Elements, and Add a Gadget. Select "HTML/Java Script" and copy and paste the code into the body of that gadget and you're done!


We are so excited for the day to come when we find our precious child(ren)!! Thank so much for all your love and support and for all you are doing to help us spread the word.

11 comments:

Miken Harding said...

Got it on mine! Don't give up hope. A gal in my ward just got to adopt-she's in her late 30's, her second adoption, but 5 years apart! You will have the most perfect baby! I'm prayin for ya!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

I am so glad you did that. I have been meaning to ask you what I can put on my blog to help get the word out!! Love ya!!

Kathy’s Korner said...

Will do! Good luck to me, in doing it. Best of the Lord's blessings to you in finding your little ones. We pray for you every day!

Kimberly said...

It's done. Hopefully it spreads the word like wildfire. It's super cute, by the way. You are always in our prayers!

Birgitta said...

Done and Done...and happy to do it! We love you!

Melanie said...

Done! It's the least we can do to support you and Kirk in this.

By the way, can you email me the widget/language to use to change my email address on my blog to just pull up a browser like you were mentioning in your comment? That'd be awesome!

Scott & Tami said...

I love it!

Audrey said...

Done and done. Now, if the adoption happens due to the posting on my blog I only ask that if it's a girl she's named after me. That's my finder's fee. Take it or leave it.

Kathy’s Korner said...

Audrey is a cool name! For a girl, that is....
Heather I was in Dr Warner's office with Clark today and I felt prompted to give him your card!!!!! He took it and he has such a good impression of our family. Kimberly had been in 1/2 hour before and both the nurse and the Dr. we raving about the bow in Baylee's hair, how cute she was, what a good baby and Dr. Warner noticed the Kimberly and Baylee were dressed alike. So who knows....who knows.....

Sarah Rowley said...

My girlfriend said that she was nosy and clicked on your button while she was looking at my blog. She said she had tears in her eyes as she read about you and Kirk. I have to admit, you two are uber qualified to be the best parents in the world! I was about ready to give you my children to raise! Sometimes I feel they deserve a better mom. :)

Anonymous said...

I finally added this to my blog. I will work on Karlin. Feel free to visit us at share-n.blogspot.com or thekarlin.blogspot.com