Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pay It Forward

This is LONG overdue.. sorry Tessa!  


I took this fun assignment to pay it forward from my good friend Tessa.  She makes fabulous hand-made goods, so I'm looking forward to giving, as well as receiving (I'm not gonna lie)!

This is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones! Take Luck! And don't be scared, it doesn't have to be the most spectacular thing you've ever done or anything.. it can just be something simple. It'll be fun!

3 comments:

Karen Brothersen said...

Nervously and excitedly, I will post a comment on this one. I love the idea of paying it forward. But I really like the idea of receiving something YOU have made. You have such great taste and you are so creative. Can I copy you? lol Love ya.

Kathy’s Korner said...

Yes, Yes, but I need some suggestions of something that I make.

Kimberly said...

Boom baby! I will subscribe to this! I don't know what I can do that's cuter than anything you can. But I'm game!