Sunday, August 9, 2009

SUCH a Slacker...

Obviously blogging has fallen by the wayside temporarily. My brother told me tonight to just post something... ANYTHING.. he suggested- "We're Alive!"


So there you have it.. yes we are still alive. And doing quite well actually. We are happy and doing great. Just busy and distracted.

We are taking off tomorrow morning for Kirk's Family's reunion at Bear Lake.. YEE HAW! We are so excited. We did this last year and it was sooooo fun. If I'm lucky I'll return home with eggshell colored legs, instead of pristine white. My hopes aren't too high though, and neither should yours be.

Anyhoo... sorry I haven't been checking blogs and keeping you all up to date on our very exciting lives.. as though you even noticed. I'll do better soon.. I sorta promise.


4 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

I have noticed! Have fun at your reunion!

Danielle said...

Heloooooooo! Stop by and see us if you have time!

Kimberly said...

I was wondering that same thing. I'm so glad to know you're alive and well. Have a great vacate :)

Jeremy said...

phew!