Tuesday, March 9, 2010

In-N-Out Burger...May I Take Your Order?

We went to our new In-N-Out Burger a couple weeks ago and couldn't resist putting Jack in one of these hilarious hats. He was so cute!! The people around us thought he was pretty cute too :)

Our little guy is 2 months and one week old! We can't believe how fast time is going and how fast he's growing. He's 12 pounds! Apparently he's only in the 10th percentile for his weight, which we can't believe because he's SO chubby! We love our chubbers to pieces.



10 comments:

Birgitta said...

Oh, I love that chubbers to pieces too! He is good enough to eat! LOVE him! I can't wait to spend a weekend with him!

Kathy’s Korner said...

He is one cute bebe! Who knows, we may start making the rounds to see our beloved grand babies, soon! Let us catch our breath!

Kristi said...

In-N-Out burgers have nothing on that scrumptious little guy! There's nothing better than nibbling on a chubby baby. He's so adorable! I can't wait to meet him and get the little ones together!

Karen Brothersen said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That could be on an "In & Out" Commercial!

Miken Harding said...

So fun!!! I miss In and out burger, but will have it in April when we move back. I can't wait to come and see your new littles ones and meet your husband and feast my eyes on his handy dandy work. What a talented man. You go girl!!! I miss you like crazy! I think about you when I'm at the gym at 5am:) To all the good times. How are you feeling? You look incredible

Danielle said...

You can't take my order, but I will take that baby! I am soooo excited to play with him next week. Yay me!

WalkConkies said...

How adorable is that?!? We haven't even made it over to In n out yet! Crazy, I know. We need to get together again soon - so I can hold that baby and maybe we can plan another shower!!!???!!! :)

RR said...

What's new with 3 almost 4 of you?

Jeremy said...

c'mon people....give us a new post!

Brittany said...

Now that's cute!

We can't wait to hear the good news about the arrival of #2!