Friday, August 12, 2011

Family Torture.. er Pictures!!

We had our family photos taken at the end of May! I know you're totally surprised it took me this long to post them :) It was raining on and off throughout our session, so that made it interesting! It's pretty tricky to get these two to look at a camera at all, let alone at the same time.. But I think we have some fun ones!

Thanks to our good friend Niki Ekberg for taking such beautiful pictures. To see more of her work please visit her blog here

I've always loved the couch in the orchard look.. I think it turned out pretty cool! This orchard is in Provo by the state hospital.



Anna was super cranky and hardly smiled all night.. she was cold and hungry and tired! But still beautiful.


My cute family.. I love them so much.

She's totally chewing on a goldfish cracker here :) haha!

I love this one of the two of them!

And this is my FAVORITE of Jack!! talking to his monkey. It is so HIM! he is such a sweet boy oh we just love him.






This is classic.. She's had it.. teary eyed and her flower is hanging on by a thread!

Am I really lucky enough to be these cuties' mom??

15 comments:

Birgitta said...

LOVE THEM ALL! :)

Kathy’s Korner said...

Love, Love, Love them all! They are so cute! The cuteness doubles when there are TWO!

Kimberly said...

Very nice. You guys look like an adorable little family

Lea Ann said...

Those are really cute. And you can't tell that you might have been ready to pull your hair out. They are getting so big.

Miken Harding said...

Your family is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet them. We are here in Midway. Let's do lunch!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

SO SO CUTE!!! what a beautiful family!!

Clark perrins said...

is cool your kids is good for you today

Jill & Seth said...

Those are beautiful pictues. You are a darling family! Love those kiddos to pieces.
Jill

Jill & Seth said...

jack and anna are so cute in the wagon. jack with his monkey was adorable. way cute!

ams

Kriss & Jenni said...

Super Cute!!! Your kids would pass for twins! They are getting so big and doing it too fast!!! Double to Trouble will be on the way soon if it hasn't already started!!! You have a beautiful family!!!

Danielle said...

What a fabulous backdrop! They turned out sooo cute.

WalkConkies said...

absolutely adorable, Heather!!!

RR said...

heather they look fab!

Karen Brothersen said...

Those are such adorable pics! I want one for my house!!!!!!

Unknown said...

So worth the effort! Beautiful photos!