Thursday, August 28, 2008

Summer Recap

This summer has flown by! It was pretty much over before it even began. Here are just a few (ha!) photos of what we were up to this summer. I promise not all of my posts will be this long. I just have a little catching up to do.

JUNE





My sister Danielle and her son Chase and I hopped in the car to go to my youngest brother Clark's high school graduation in Washington. As you can see this is a very important milestone for him and we are SO proud of him. We had a great time. Clark got a job at Arby's after his graduation.. WAY to go Clark!


Nephew Ryan was born to Kirk's sister Julie. What a cutie!!

We did our first round of in-vitro. Dr Big Bird here was kind enough to get all gussied up to come in the procedure room with me :) It was a well-documented and exciting adventure.

JULY


Niece Baylee was born to my younger sister Kimberly! She's a cutie and I hear she has the longest fingers, toes, legs, and arms on the block! She's gonna play volleyball it looks like! I can't wait to meet her next weekend!




Nephew Noah was born in April, and was blessed in July. Look at that smile! And there's my gorgeous mom.


Neice Ams was baptized! She is such a wonderful girl. She knew exactly what she was doing and she has such a beautiful sprit.


Hot air balloons at the crack of dawn to celebrate the 4th. It's a Larson family tradition and we quite enjoy it. It's the only time of year you'll catch me up at 5:30 a.m.!


We went to Bear Lake with Kirk's whole family. It was a BLAST. We loved every minute of it. I will do another post just on that here shortly. Good times were had by all.


My brother Erik brought his family for a visit and here is a shot of almost all my neices and nephews on my side! we're just missing two. Have you ever tried to bowl with that many chidren? That's entertainment right there!



We went to New Mexico to attend Kirk's good friend Corey's wedding!! We couldn't be happier for him and his cute new wife Megan. Megan was just DYING that she has to have an audience as she kissed her new husband. It was quite possibly one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

AUGUST






Kirk, me, my brother and sister-in-law went to a Brian Regan concert! He's my hero. We laughed ourselves silly. It was so fun.

It's been a great summer. One for the books. Thanks for still reading this.. if you are still reading this! :)

8 comments:

chiara family said...

Hey

SO I am having fun with the blog thing I have alrady changed the background twice... I am so lame need to get a job I guess. Anya started pre-school today she loved it and has been doing homework all day.
I miss her and it makes me alittle sad what a woosie I am oh well. I love that you have a blog..Look after you and ohh I have been practising my serve so watch out. OKay I just went out once but that stil counts dosen't it?

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Fun summer. Cute picture of Baylee. That is the 1st picture I've seen. She is a doll. Well I am far from cowgirl. I just picked up things here and there for the boy's room and it just happened. I probably will e some day since Tyrel wants all animals for the kids

tiff said...

I am so excited!!! now I can stalk your life too. good luck with invitro-I have way too many friends who have gone down that road- I know that it's a hard one. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Stacee said...

Hi Heather, remember me?? Stacee Leatham? Check out my blog if you want. I saw yours from Marta's blog. Keep in touch

Melanie said...

Hooray, Corey got married! I remember when Kirk was his roommate. Those were good times! I hope round 2 of in-vitro works for you two so all those shots you give yourself will be worth it.

Miken Harding said...

Yeah!!! welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Thanks for saying hi! You got any one else from the mission on this? When do you find out about the 2nd cycle? Good luck sista! I miss your guts! And to think we could have seen each other this summer, thanks a lot!:)

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great summer! And it was fun to see all the updates of your family! :D

Lindsey from The R House said...

....just wanted you to know that i love you and i am thinking about you.

xoxox.