Saturday, September 13, 2008

Maybe Next Time

Well, I guess I can't very well post that we did in-vitro and not post the results can I?  dag! I'm sorry to have to report that our pregnancy test this week was negative.  :(


We are sad, quite sad actually.  We've been trying to process everything.  I finally had a good cry today and now I'm feeling a little better. I've been all bottled up over the past few days, feeling so numb it was almost scary.  But I feel better today.  We are trying to have faith and be patient and put our trust in the Lord.  It's harder done than said unfortunately, but we are really trying!  We know that we will be blessed with children someday.  Until then, please continue to keep us in mind if you hear of any situations or birth parents looking to place their child for adoption!!

Thank you so much to all of you who have fasted and prayed for us throughout this process and trial.  It is hard to describe the aching we feel to have children, but we have been strengthened by you and we really appreciate all the love and support.  We are so blessed with wonderful friends and family. Thank you.

11 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh....I don't have the foggiest idea what to say in the face of your latest outcome except we love you both and we will continue to pray whole-heartedly for you. My heart is aching for you about 1/1000th of what you must be feeling...lots and lots of love and prayers coming your way.

Mel and Brian

Danielle said...

This is one of the hardest things that the Lord will ever ask you to do...My heart hurts for you both. You have incredible strength that you are unaware of, Heather!! I love you!

Kathy’s Korner said...

Our brave kids, you are so special to us and we know that one day the Lord will say "YES". Until then keep the faith and know that our prayers are contantly with you.

Miken Harding said...

Oh Heather-I'm so sorry. I have been prayin for you since you told me last year. The kids you will have someday are going to be amazing and you will be so prepared for them, they will be so lucky to have you. I love and miss you tons! I need a good work out buddy!

Unknown said...

So disappointing but your number is coming up! You will be so blessed for moving forward in good directions with your invitrio ect!

Audrey said...

I am so sorry. We prayed for you both. This has to be a trying situation. I wish that there was something I could do to help...

RR said...

Hi heather. I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch better. I miss you guys

Scott & Tami said...

Heavenly Father has a plan for you...and try to enjoy the ride...enjoy each other...I love you guys, stay positive. You are in my prayers. Do something crazy today!!! I'm going to call you....I think you are on my cell...I miss you girl!!!

Scott & Tami said...

Shoot, I just lost our cell phone...I need your number again....email it to me. I love yur guts!!!

Amanda said...

I don't have your phone number Heather, nor do I know if you have any desire to talk about this, but if you do, feel free to call or email me your number. We are struggling to, same problems. We're not as far along in the process as you guys, but we're getting there. I wish there was something I could do for you guys. I'll keep praying.
Love you,
Amanda

luke & misty meldrum family said...

I stumbled upon your blog. I am so sorry that the infertility treatment haven't worked yet. I know what you are going through!! You just have to remember that the Lord loves you, is aware of you, and knows your hopes and dreams. Your kids will come when they are suppose to and let me tell you IT IS WELL WORTH THE WAIT! For now enjoy having every night a family night, cause it changes so fast. I am thinking of you and you are both in my prayers! Love Mist(Layton)