Friday, October 3, 2008

Stamping my life away


So, this is what I've been doing for the past two weeks! I had a card workshop at my house last Saturday, then I had a club activity last night.  Why I scheduled these two events back to back confuses me.  But anyway it was way fun and I LOVE doing it. I'm a Stampin' UP! demonstrator.. cheesy I know.. but for some reason it is really rewarding to be able to create these projects.  If I can't create children... I will create beautiful cards... a very close second. :)


Anyhoo.. I get a little rest now from event deadlines.. it takes a LOT of mental power for me to come up with these ideas.. hence the satisfaction when I finally come up with something cute.

Kirk and I are both coming down with the gombu (that's 'sick' in Kirk language)... we've got the sore throats, cough, runny nose, headache, etc.. we're just in the beginning stages really so we're buckling up for a lazy weekend at home with the apostles and our kleenex.. woo hoo!

11 comments:

amber said...

Well you do creative very beautiful cards if I do say so, send some of your creative juices my way please, im totally lacking.

Kimberly said...

Those cards are awesome. I wish I had some so I could decorate with them :) Being sick stinks. Enough said

tiff said...

I didn't know you were so crafty!!by the way I was just remembering the pee incident and now really want to post it for the rest of the world to know about

Heather said...

Oh Tiffany.. you cruel, cruel woman!! It is a good story though.. It was so long ago right? I've had many many more embarrassing moments to add to my list. This is my life.

Don't forget that you all SAVED me by jumping through the sprinklers! I think about it often.. and Amber jumping just so.. that the water squirted all across the front of her pants! Ahh.. good, good times.

chiara family said...

Hey Perrins.

Lots of Love you!!! Love the cards duper cute. BY the way I love the kitchen blog got a ton of yummies to send that way.
okay so you are my blog expert how do I put friends on the right side??? HELP

Scully said...

You have mad skillz, woman. Sorry I have been so absent. I forgot how much work school takes. Hope you feel better soon! If I could, I would bring you both chicken soup.

Kathy’s Korner said...

Wow, another thing I would do with you if I lived down there. You are so creative!

Audrey said...

Those are adorable. I am so not creative. All I can do is copy other people's cute ideas and even then I usually don't know where to start. Sooo cute!!!

Nicky said...

I want to come to your next card class...

Kristi said...

So darling! I wish we lived closer and could get together.
Sorry to hear you and Kirk are sick! I like the word gombu. Kirk language- there's got a to be a post about that!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Very awesome cards!! What a fun project. Very creative. I am not very creative, butI am grateful for cute paper that makes that job a lot easier!!