Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Beach, it Beckons

Kirk and I are off to Malibu, California for 5 days!  We are taking our young women group to our bishop's house there for spring break.  Hey now, don't be a hater.  It will be fun.. and interesting. The plans include the Getty Museum of Art, Six Flags, completing the personal progress value of Virtue, some big mall that I can never remember the name of, the beach of course, and chillin' out maxin' n relaxin' all cool.... with 17 teenage.... FUN teenage...girls, and a 12 hour drive.  I'm not complaining.  Actually I really am excited!!



7 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

Beachin' is one of my very favorite things to do!!!!!!!!!
And Chillin'!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

That sounds like so much fun!! ARe you in the young womens? Dont' get sunburned!!

Miken Harding said...

I'm so jealous, I miss being so close to the beach! HAve a blast!

Karen Brothersen said...

Don't forget "shootin' some b-ball outside the school" Ha ha.
Have fun!

Unknown said...

Fun for you! It might make you change your mind and become a high school teacher! JK. Have fun and post pics when back.

Danielle said...

Wow! That sounds like a whole lot of adjective fun! With 17 YW, there will be a lot of adjectives!! Have so very much fun!! Love you!!

Lea Ann said...

I don't know if this is correct to say but I loved the Getty Museum. Have lots of fun and enjoy the beach. Nothing better than that.