Sunday, February 7, 2010

Family Pictures

We had these pictures taken when Jack was 3 weeks old. One of Mariel's high school friends took them for us. Her dad has a studio at his house and although she's not very experienced, we think she did a fabulous job! We got some beautiful pictures and it was so fun to get them done together with Mariel. Jack has already changed so much! He was still very little here. We think he's very handsome!

Here are some of our favorites:


Mariel is so beautiful and she loves Jack so much!






I LOVE this face he makes! with his cute lips and his wrinkled forehead. This is the face he makes when I'm burping him and I just want to munch on him! He's so so sooooo cute and he smells so so soooooo good!








It's hard to believe these family pictures are going to be outdated in 3 months! YIKES!!!

14 comments:

Karen Brothersen said...

WOW!!!!! Those pics are sooo precious! Keep the pics a comin!

Scott & Tami said...

I L.O.V.E. them. You have such a cute family!!!

Kathy’s Korner said...

I Love all the pics, but I especially love the one where he is looking a Mariel! I love the yawning one and I LOVE the one that shows your pregnant BELLY!

Danielle said...

Can I munch on him, too?! He is soooooo cute!!

Birgitta said...

I just want to eat him up! Those pics are fantastic! You gotta frame them! My fav is the pregnant belly with Jack!

Cynthia said...

Have I told you how happy I am for you? Your pictures are beautiful! I don't think you are very scandinavian though, my daughter-in-law would have pulled up her shirt for that belly shot!

Annalyn said...

These are so beautiful! I am so sad I missed your shower a couple weeks ago - it was Max's 3 year old birthday...do you remember what you did 3 years ago in the middle of the night? I hope things are going well for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather, so, so, so, adorable!! Congrats again!!

Relaxed Cat said...

Heather, you're gorgeous!! And those pics are awesome!!

Mariel Conrad (Hansen) said...

I love them :) thank you so much for including me and getting those done with me :) im happy beyond words :)

WalkConkies said...

Oh, Heather - those turned out absolutely adorable! We just got back at midnight from Andy's grandpa's funeral in Idaho. I'll get that list over to you sometime this week! Just call if you need it right away, or anything else like pickles and ice cream! :)

The Edwards Family said...

Those pictures are beautiful!!!

RR said...

heather..give the pictures and progress notes coming!!

I'm obsessed with your life right now!

Whenever I have a crazy moment, I bring up your blog and am reminded of miracles..

The Mohs-Taylor Dayz said...

Wow! Heather! I found your blog on Marta's. I just spent an hour+ reading your blog and Jack's birth mother's blog. What emotional adventures y'all have been on. Super congratulations on Jack. I am so happy for you guys. You 3 look great together. He is adorable. I can't wait to see the 2 babies together.