Sunday, February 20, 2011

Our Little Cover Girl

Anna has this cute little claim to fame! She is on the cover of this year's Chocolate Extravaganza invitation and will also be featured on their billboard! Fun huh??? I used to be involved in the planning of this special event (charity gala) when I worked at the Foundation at the hospital. But since Kirk's design agency still donates the graphic design work when they needed a little one for the cover of this year's stuff we were all kind of excited to volunteer Anna! She doesn't look too thrilled necessarily in this photo but I think it's the perfect face :) We think it's all pretty exciting!


The billboard she will appear on is just west of the freeway before the University Parkway exit in Orem. It is an electronic billboard that rotates 4 or so different ads so you have to catch it at the right time. It should start showing this week! (this photo is a rendering)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooohhh how fun! First of many I am sure. :)

Maria said...

That is pretty awesome!

WalkConkies said...

How fun, Heather. She is adorable and I'm ready for some chocolate now :)!

luke & misty meldrum family said...

so fun!!!

Kristi said...

My oh my, she is CUTE! The photo is absolutely darling. She's sweeter than chocolate!

Birgitta said...

We passed the billboard today hoping we would catch it. No go. Maybe next time. She is a beauty!

Kathy’s Korner said...

I am glad you posted it before I did!

Kriss & Jenni said...

So cute!!! I will have to try and check out the billboard.

Danielle said...

Have you ever seen anything cuter? I mean, seriously!? Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase,"I could just eat her up", 'cause I could, ya know. I hope that billboard is still going when we pass it in a week.

Kristen said...

Found you!!! It's been years!! What a darling family! Send me an email at kristenatwood@hotmail.com so we can catch up. I have such good memories of Royal Crest!!

ashleyboice said...

haha...I saw this poster when I was at the hospital for one of my kids...I thought "that is such a cute baby".

choosingadoption said...

So cute - they are both so stinking cute!