Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Walk This Way... Scoot This Way

Every time I want to upload a video to blogger I can never remember how to get it out of iphoto in a compatible version.. ugh! But I finally figured it out.

Jack is walking!!! finally :) He took his first steps about a week and 1/2 ago and he's getting pretty good at it. I have never seen a kid so excited to take their first steps in my life. He was just bouncing off the walls. His cheeks were rosy pink from the workout and he was so hot that we had to strip him down! Oh he is so cute. And of course I couldn't keep my mouth shut so you have to hear me in the background... how embarrassing.



Anna is doing the most hilarious scoot! She is army crawling too and getting ready to crawl on hands and knees.. but when she's on her bum this is how she gets around and it kills me EVERY time. So funny!! She isn't brave enough to get herself down from the sitting position on her own yet, but she's learning fast.


10 comments:

Relaxed Cat said...

LOVE it!! Jack's euphoria is so precious, and Anna is hysterical!

Maria said...

That scooting might be the funniest thing ever :)

Kathy’s Korner said...

I have never seen a kid so excited to walk!!! I have never seen a kid scoot like that. I have been laughing and laughing!

Danielle said...

Those are such AWESOME videos!! What cutie-patooties!!

Karen Brothersen said...

For some reason, it wouldn't open for me. BOo hoo! I am so happy for all of the accomplishments! Your kids are So stinking cute!

SuperCute said...

I just love Jack's excitement! He is so sweet! And Anna's scoot is hilarious! It made me giggle watching her!

SuperCute said...

This is birgitta!

Jill & Seth said...

Anna's scooting is so cute and I can't believe how well Jack is walking.

Unknown said...

Soooo cute! Look how they are growing up so fast!

WalkConkies said...

Oh my goodness - Jack's walking and excitement is ADORABLE. And, I almost cried watching Anna scoot - that is what Drew did FOREVER before he started walking and he would wear out the outside of his left shoe doing it - I had to keep his shoes to remind me how cute it was! They are SO adorable - we need to get together soon!